21-Day Self-Care Journaling Challenge
Are you ready to take the next step towards living more mindfully, intentionally and purposefully?
- Are you at the stage in your life where you are ready for change and are yearning for something different?
- Are you sick and tired of putting your needs on the back burner whilst you tend to everything and everyone else?
- Are you willing to release guilt about taking care of yourself because you know deep down that it's 100% OK to put yourself first?
Do you feel at a point where you are ready to find the clarity between what you do and don't want?
Is your life calling out for more calm, balance, and peace through supportive and nurturing self-care practices?
If so, I have just the challenge for you.
Over 21 days, I am challenging you to set aside 20-minutes of me-time to just 'BE' and journal.
In reality, the majority of journaling prompts will take you less than 20 minutes to complete (some less than 10) but it will be nice for you to have carved out 20-minutes each day so that you can do as you please.
You deserve 20 minutes out each day don't you? (that would be a yes).
You will receive
- A beautifully designed workbook containing all of your journals prompts that will help and guide you to get super clear in your life!
- 3 powerful meditations to help you along your journey of releasing and cultivating
- Templates you can use after the challenge so that you can keep your new-found routines and visions going.
- Access to a private Facebook group monitored by me and shared with like-minded women who will support and encourage you in your learning and insights.
As you work through each day you will feel yourself becoming lighter and more empowered to release the things in your life that no longer serve you so that you may replace them with the things that light you up and matter most.
O.K. the next step is yours!
Hit the add to cart button to sign up, check your inbox/junk email box for confirmation and a thank you email which contains your link to download your journal straight away.
I am looking forward to journeying with you towards living and leading a more intentional and mindful life.